Corporate Governance Insight
Issue 1 - May 2019
EDITORIAL ADVISORY BOARD
Patron: Prof. Jai Prakash Sharma ,
Professor of Corporate Governance & Law, Formerly Head and Dean, Faculty of Commerce & Business at the Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi.
Editor in Chief : Prof. Rattan Sharma,
President, Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS),
Principal Director, Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies, New Delhi, India
Principal Editor: Professor (Dr.) A.D. Amar,
Professor of Management, Stillman School of Business, Seton Hall University, USA
Managing Editor: Prof. Stuart M Locke,
Professor of Finance, University of Waikato, Hamilton, New Zealand.
Dr Shital Jhunjhunwala,
Associate professor, Department of Commerce, Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi, Delhi, India.
Dr Poonam Sethi,
Associate professor, Department of Commerce, Hindu College, University of Delhi, Delhi India.
Dr Deepti Singh,
Assistant professor, Department of Commerce, Moti Lal Nehru College (M), University of Delhi, Delhi India.
Dr. Anjali Bhatnagar,
Associate professor, Department of Commerce, Aurobindo College, University of Delhi.
- INDEPENDENT DIRECTORS- ASSETS OR PUPPETS - Amrita Singh Page No. - 1-26
- WOMEN DIRECTORS ON CORPORATE BOARDS: EVIDENCE FOR GOOD GOVERNANCE - Sunaina Kanojia, Gunjan Khanna Page No. - 27-53
- EMPIRICAL EVIDENCES OF CORPORATE GOVERNANCE AND PERFORMANCE OF AIRLINE SECTOR - Ruchi Goyal Page No. - 54-70
- BOARD DIVERSITY & FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE – EVIDENCE FROM LISTED INDIAN COMPANIES - Vijaylakshmi Page No. - 71-85
- MACRO-ECONOMIC FACTORS AND CAPITAL
STRUCTURE DECISIONS OF LISTED COMPANIES:
AN EMPIRICAL STUDY FOR INDIAN ECONOMY - Shweta Goel Page No. - 86-100
- THE BULL AND BEAR MARKET BETA – EVIDENCE FROM THE INDIAN STOCK MARKET - H.V. Jhamb, K.L.Dhaiya, Shikha Menani Page No. - 101-114